Red Light Therapy
What is Red Light Therapy?
Red-Light therapy comes in a variety of forms ranging from facial devices to full-body applications. Some red light therapy uses only LED lights of varying frequencies depending on what the overall desired effect is, while others also include infrared light therapy. Some examples are:
- Red light panel which delivers a higher frequency and intensity of light using a combination of LED and infrared lights.
- Red light wraps use a variety of flexible pads placed over the body to enhance weight loss and body contour.
- Light Bridge uses a variety of frequencies and color options to deliver therapeutic effects to the face based on the desired effect.
Benefits of Red Light Therapy:
- Hair growth: has been shown to help with certain types of hair loss such as alopecia
- Weight loss: can enhance inch loss and fat burning when used in conjunction with a healthy diet.
- Insomnia: can help increase melatonin levels which may assist in a better quality of sleep
- Pain and Inflammation: has been shown to assist in stem cell production and overall tissue repair
- Physical performance recovery: Can amplify performance, aids in the recovery from physical exercise, and assists with muscle growth and repair.
- Collagen production and overall skin health: has been shown to stimulate collagen production, elastin production, reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Heart health and recovery from heart attack: may reduce damage produced from heart attacks by up to 76% which reduces inflammation and speeds up healing.